To: jredfern@intacc.net, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Viso and bellows one. Still useful??
From: Clevenson2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 14:18:01 -0500

I have used the viso I for both close-up work (in conjunction with the
bellows and 13.5 Hektor lens head) and long distance work (with either a 200
or 400 Telyt).  Yeah, it's cumbersome, but it you like handling the Leitz
goodies, it's fun and still works pretty well (IMHO). You don't mention if
the viso is bayonet or screw. Is the tripod mount on the viso 1/4" or 3/8"?
If it's screw and 3/8" and you want to sell any of it, get in touch.

Corey Levenson