To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Viso and bellows one. Still useful??
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 08:36:31 PST

** Reply to note from jredfern@intacc.net 11/05/95  7:23pm -0500
> I was under the impression that the 65mm was not usable on the viso 1.
> Am I mistaken?

You may be right. On the other hand, maybe there's an adapter, or extension
tube that might make it fit? I'd check one of the numerous Leica books out
there that would tell you. Like one of those two Jim Lager books that came
out in the last couple years (the latest just recetnly). It should be the
definitive answer giver. I belive Tamarkin has some.

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR