To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 39mm filter pouches
From: jredfern@intacc.net (Jae Redfern)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 20:41:08 -0500

I usually carry around an arsenal of 39mm filters in flat zip shut filter
pouches that have four compartments each. A couple of these pouches are now
wearing out and need replacing but I have been totally unable to find
anything similar, anywhere. Most filter pouches currently available seem to
either be huge or guaranteed to gather up every spec of dust in the
immediate vicinity.
        I need something small and flat that would be easy to slide into
the breast pocket of an insulated survival suit.
Would anyone have any suggestions?
What are the subscribers to this list using?