To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: LHSA MEMBERS' ALERT!
From: msmall@roanoke.infi.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 1995 07:21:07 -0500

I apologize to non-LHSA members but many of us are on this group and it is a
quick way to reach these folks.  I do not willingly abuse the good feelings
of the readers of the Leica Users' Group, and I appreciate your forebearance.

At the Lexington, Kentucky, Meeting three weeks ago, Dan Black preemptorily
removed Rolfe Fricke as Programme Director, a role he has performed without
problem for 25 years.  If you are as upset as others of us are at this,
please register your protest directly with President Black, whose telephone
number is 610/664-7345 and whose FAX is 610/667-5950.

Rolfe's services have been flawless and he is to be praised, not treated
this scurriously.

Thanks for your consideration.

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315