To: Leroy Milner <ewlmilne@antelope.wcc.edu>, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Where is everyone?
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 17:46:03 -0700 (MST)

At 09:54 AM 11/21/95 -0700, Leroy Milner wrote:
>Dear Leica users:
>I have been enjoying all the items posted on the Leica list for several
>weeks, but what happened to everyone.  Suddenly, I'm not receiving any
>mail from the list.  Is there a problem?  Hope to hear from someone soon!
>
>TIA,
>Lee Milner

You just have to understand Leica folk, Lee. They're convinced of their
mark's superiority and rather aloof with regard to communicating about their
passion.
Fear not, eventually another thread will commence and a flurry of activity
will ensue only to be followed by another period of the doldrums.

Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                           Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                           The INTERNET: beamon@primenet.com
                           CompuServe: 70413,1720