To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (leicausersgroup)
Subject: 65mm/3.5 Elmar for the Visoflex
From: FortunkoC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 02:15:16 -0500

Does anyone know about the performance of this lens. How is its performance
relative to the new R-camera macro lenses. Jonathan Eastland states that this
lens has an infinite capacity for macro work. Is this true?

Does anyone still use Bellows II? If so, what are your experiences with this
contraption? How does it compare to the present-day bellows, which, I think,
are made by Novoflex.

Also, is anyone a member of the LHSA? If so, what are your thoughts?

Also, how do I get a copy of Guenther Osterloh's book on the M series?

Best regards,

CMF