To: Gang Huang <gang@mtdcr.mt.att.com>
Subject: Re: SLR lenses on M bodies etc
From: Albert Yeh <yeh@chaph.usc.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 23:37:47 -0800 (PST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

On Sun, 21 Jan 1996, Gang Huang wrote:

I had a question about the adapter.
Since I knew that Leica has a M-lens-to-R-body adapter, how is it possible
to have a R-lens-to-M body adapter ? bcs if M lens can be used on R body
and can be focus on infinite scene, then it means the thickness of M
body = thickness of R body + thickness of the adaptor. Is it possible to
have a R-to-M and can be used on infinite scene at the same time ?