To: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Subject: Re: Welch vs. Small "Snobbery knows no bounds" World Tour
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 07:58:32 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>, Leica List <" leica-users"@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

Hey guys!

You two wanna take your personal argument "outside" and settle it?  Jeez, I
feel as if I'm listening to an argument on the train home!  Exchange
snail-mail addresses and sent hate letters back-and-forth personally!

EVERYONE ON THE LEICA "USERS" LIST:  If you want to read "mano-a-mano"
arguments between two people, junking up your in-basket, please email me
and tell me to keep quiet.  Otherwise, air your opinions to Mr. Welch and
Mr. Small as I have.

Regards,