To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: looking for small items
From: Ichiro Suzuki <suzuki@blatz.cs.uwm.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 09:57:07 -0600
Cc: suzuki@blatz.cs.uwm.edu

Hi, I am looking for two items: One is a lens hood cap 14037 that go
with the lens shade 12521G for Summilux 50/1.4 for Leica M.
This hood cap (old style, not the current one) is a thin black plastic
disc that attaches to the shade when it is mounted reversely on the
lens. The other item is a rear lens cap for Leica screw mount lenses.
Does anyone have an extra one for sale? If so please let me know.
Thank you! --Ichiro, 414-229-3718
Replied:  8 Feb 96 17:41