To: Leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Flea markets everywhere
From: davidb@bcn.servicom.es
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 17:54:45 +0100

Hello, friends:

  I´m planning to come back soon to the USA, maybe to NY or LA. I use to
look for classic and old cameras among the flea markets, garage sells, and
this kind of places full of old things where you can find a nice surprise.
When I was in Manhattan last year, I went to two flea markets, one near
chinatown and the other one around the east midtown.
Can you help me to have a list of interesting places to visit for that
matter in that places? (Or from wherever you live, I am interested too in
the rest of USA,UK,France,...)
I will agree very much your help.
I can offer to you information about the market in Europe. I am a young
owner of a little shop in Barcelona (Catalonia),where I sell just classic
cameras (Leica, Zeiss, Rollei,Voigtlander, etc...).

I am learning a lot reading every day your messages.

 Thanks a lot.

David Berga.
                      davidb@bcn.servicom.es