To: Blair Nonnecke <blair@convivia.com>
Subject: Re: best leica prices
From: "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 05:03:29 +0000
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

In message <v02110103b2459c352ff1@[131.104.17.104]>, Blair Nonnecke
<blair@convivia.com> writes
>You might also try
>
>    http://www.demon.co.uk/classicscr/login.html
>
>They have fascinating list of equipment available and an amazingly bizarre
>search mechanism.

This is quite a shop; it's the "Classic Collection" shop itself, which
is exactly what it sounds like, and has collectables as well as usables,
and this also links to two other shops next door all at the same time,
on the same list (so you are also seeing the lists of);  "Leica at
Classic Collection" which is, as it sounds, a whole separate Leica shop,
and- "Classic Collection Photo Books", which, yes, you guessed it. A
whole shop full of photo books, including used ones. Their web page is
brand new, awesome, and a lot better than anything comparable that I've
seen. But then, I've had a sheltered life. Enjoy.

joe b.