To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: A Minor Quibble...
From: Jorg Nolte <jon@trc.rwcp.or.jp>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 11:54:48 +0900

<	I am using a UNIX system and I don't see the header
<	information.
This is not exactly the point. I'm *only* using UNIX
systems like you and I've no problems with looking at headers etc.
It's more your mail-software, right?
But before we go on with this non-leica topics,
I think the following sentence is the most important:
<... The Group maintainer should do what's best for him.
I clearly support that statement.
Never forget, maintaining the list is volunteer work done in spare time.
We should be grateful for that and we *really* should
have the list set up in a way, that is the most convenient to him!
  Joerg

Replies: Reply from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> (Re: A Minor Quibble...)