To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, Ed Hackett <edh@maxey.dri.edu>
Subject: Re: Better mailers - same Leicas
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 05:53:58 -0700 (MST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

>If you want an idiot-proof program, Eudora does it
>better than most, and it ain't Mac exclusive. Other than that, there's a
>workaround for almost every computer communications problem.

But aren't the Unix types working with shell accts. and unable to use Eudora?

>The Leica is state-of-the art. The Net definitely ain't, and we all have to
>live with its imperfections. Full marks to Brian Reid for ever setting up a
>site in the first place - I wouldn't have the first idea how to start.

Leica is both excellent and rugged, but state-of-the-art? Hardly!

>Is there any simple way (Brian, are you listening?) of having a photo
>gallery on this or a related site?

No need to encumber this list with images that would require storage that
Brian may not want to acquire or pay for. If folk have digitized images of
interest to the group, let them post the URL where they may be appreciated
at the convenience and discretion of the of the viewer.
    --
    Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                              Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum

Replies: Reply from Wolfgang Sachse <sachse@msc.cornell.edu> (Re: Leica Photo Gallery..?)