To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: FS: IIIF RD, SN/6575XX
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 19:57:09 -0500 (EST)

Dear Friends,

I am offering for sale, on behalf of my Leica protege, a IIIF RD (no ST)
which has been replaced by an M camera.  I have used and examined this
camera thoroughly.  I would rate it EX++.  The leather is completely intact
and beautiful - no cracks, etc.  The chrome is beautiful and shows little
use and good care with only a few minor bright marks on the base and top,
including the typical semicircular bright mark near the flash pc.  The
plastic eyepiece is ever so lightly worn.  There is very minor brassing of
the shutter release cup and slow speeds dial.  The viewfinder is brilliant
and the rangefinder is in clear, average, condition.  The camera operates
flawlessly and is a joy to use. All shutter speeds appear right on the
money.  This camera is truly clean and beautiful, inside and out.  Price:
$650 OBO including shipping.

Curt