To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Thanks and Yikes!
From: Alan Holloway <a.holloway@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 11:06:32 -0600

Hello again,

As you might imagine, I found my mailbox flooded with suggestions,
which certainly beats the "French Flame War" hands down!  Thanks
again to all of you.  The main suggestions were: 50/1.4 Summilux,
28/2.8 Elmarit-M, and the 35/2 Summicron.  Now I'm feeling a bit
panicky: Buy the M6 new, and waste all of that once-in-a-blue-
moon disposable income instead of purchasing everything used?
But I suppose too many of us know that unique satisfaction of
possessing a rare and beautiful object.  A brand-new M6.  Hmm.
I'll have to let this complex decision (feeling) percolate for
a while.

--Alan