To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Taking the plunge . . .
From: Kalessin@eworld.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 18:25:12 -0800

My point was actually a subjective one:
I find the framelines virtually unusable since I have to squint around
so much.  The accessory finder, despite the obvious limitation of
not being able to meter through it, is a revelation compared to it.
<<

I also use the accessory finder with the 28mm lens as it allows me to see the
framelines from a little further distance than the main viewfinder does. This
helps when you're wearing glasses. Since I don't have a meter in my M4-P,
that part is not a problem for me.

Godfrey