To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: US trade shows
From: davidb@bcn.servicom.es
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 12:01:51 +0100

 Does anybody would be so kind to inform me about the next june, july august
photo trade shows that will be taken in the USA? dates and places

 I´ve got info from Shutterbug, but the last issue I have got takes only
untill may.

 I´ll be visiting the USA looking for classic cameras. Any advices, more
places, tips?
 Are this trade shows bigger than the europeans? wich ones are not really
very interesting? what will be the most interesting this summer?

 Milliards of thanks.

     David, Barcelona
     davidb@bcn.servicom.es
     THE CATALAN CONNECTION

*****
         Communication is good. Diversity is better. Don´t be homogenized.
     Write me also in italiano, français, catala, espanyol, portugues,
esperanto.
*****