To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Mail Traffic
From: blair@convivia.com (Blair Nonnecke)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 96 08:32:09 PST

>I like the idea of a digest.  It is also working well for me on other lists,
>some with far fewer than the traffic that this list seems to now carry. There
>is an explosion of messages on here at the moment. That the interest is so
>high is good. Managing the incoming files would be nice.

Many email packages have the ability to filter messages based on a wide
variety of criteria. For example, I filter on the "from" information using
Eudora Pro. All of the messages from this list go to a separate mailbox. I
can even filter on a specific list member if required. This contains the
message explosion quite nicely and allows me to peruse the messages one at
a time.

Cheers, Blair