To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Adapter for Nikon lens
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 10:44:22 -0600

I am a first time poster here.  I would like to say that I enjoy the list
and find it very informative.  I have been a user or both M and R cameras
for year, although at the present time I only have a Leica mini <gr>

Question: Is there an adapter to use Nikon lenses on R cameras???  If I get
another R body I would like to use my longer Nikon lenses on the body.  I
can't afford the longer R lenses ( or very many of the shorter ones). Thanks