To: LEICA-USERS@MEJAC.PALO-ALTO.CA.US
Subject: Reply to: M6 CASE RECOMMENDATIONS?
From: LEVINE.S@GAIN.MERCER.EDU
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1996 11:40 -0500 (EST)

Believe it or not, Totes (the same company that makes umbrellas,
plastic raincoats, etc.) makes a perfect case - I believe it was
originally designed as a toilet kit for travelling - which I
have used for my M6 outfit for 2 years, with no problems. It is
black, nylon type material - and heavily padded to protect the
contents. Zippered top makes the camera very easy to get to,
and there is a small built in divider for holding a second lens, film,
etc.  I keep the M6 with a 35mm lens/hood in the main compartment,
and my 90 mm lens/hood in the side compartment. All nice and
snug, shockproof and waterproof.  There is a separate, attachable/
detachable pack that fits on the bottom that I pack a small
strobe and several small items in - and I usually, but not always
take that with me.  Best of all - the whole thing - which is
quite ideal for me - was very inexpensive - under $25 if I remember
accurately.  Look for it in a department store, luggage store
or a large drug store.
Replied:  3 Apr 96 12:35