To: "'jredfern@ftn.net'" <jredfern@ftn.net>, "leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>, "'Tom Hodge'" <thodge@charweb.org>
Subject: RE: Minolta CLE
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@sol.wf.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 21:36:56 -0600
Encoding: 24 TEXT

Jae, Tom, et al,

I'm not really an expert in things Leica, so I don't know what qualifies as
recent. But my 28 Elmarit, #3154xxx, does activate the 28mm frame lines in
my CLE. The only problem is that the lens barrel protrudes slightly into
the lower right portion of the viewfinder image. Irritating, but I've
gotten used to it.

Tom, I've seen used CLE's in Shutterbug for $750 or so. I agree, why pay a
collector's premium for a camera that inevitably (if you're as klutzy as I
am) won't remain mint?

Regards,

Chuck