To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 COVETERS, OR SOUR GRAPES
From: FortunkoC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 07:40:13 -0400

Friends,

The M6 has a lightmeter, which is very ergonomically designed and actually
very accurate and useful. It even works on my Visoflex. This is better than
using an M4, which does not have the TTL metering facility. I also like the
fact that the M6 is not as adjustable as the M4. In this respect, I agree
with Marc James Small.

On the other hand, the M6 lacks the self timer, which I like to use in low
light situations.  In my opinion, this feature would be worth much more than
the facility to use a motor, which the M6 has and M4 does not. I also like
the viewfinder in the M4 more than the M6. All in all, I would prefer to own
an M4 if I could find one in reasonable shape.

Best regards to ALL and Pax et Lux,

Chris Fortunko