To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Which M6?
From: "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 05:32:50 +0100

In message <960410180021_510518559@mail02.mail.aol.com>,
AntonyW290@aol.com writes
>You know how disappointed I am, and tired of attitudes like your's regarding
>M6s.  They are made to shoot with not collect...

I think some *are* made to collect. There are quite a number of
commemorative and special limited editions which are intended for
exactly that. Whether it is morally justifiable to put such a high
quality photographic tool, sealed in its original box, in a a bank
vault, is not something I personally feel qualified to pronounce apon.
My M6 gets used, but then, that's my interest. No superiority assumed.
--
joe b.