To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Russar MR-2 20/5.6 + M6 metering
From: fortunko@boulder.nist.gov (C.M. Fortunko)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 21:14:28 -0600

Friends,

I am going to stay out of this one for fear of starting another flame war on
this forum. Incidentally, I do not believe that Agfa films and materials are
inherently "better" than domestic films and materials.

My main concern is the impact of the new APS on our business. I am now
mainly using B&W materials an am worried about the survival of this medium.
Fortunately, B&W sometimes benefits from "inaccurate" metering.

Pax et Lux,

Chris F.
>In message <9604132258.AA09949@mail.a1.nl>, Willem-Jan Markerink
><w.j.markerink@mail.a1.NL> writes
>>The Germanophile archetype I have in my mind has yet reached
>>another dimension....:-))
>>
>>Willem [who speaks in cozy little German words with his Rollei equipment]
>
> Now there's a conversation I'd like to hear...
>--
>joe b.

Pax et Lux,

Chris Fortunko, Boulder, CO