To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica M Lens Carrier?
From: William Hong <hong@cps.cmich.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 16:28:24 -0400 (EDT)

	I was just going to get a Lens Holder M (14404), but a Leica
dealer advised me not to.  I was going to fit it under a M6 to carry a 90
Elmarit, and is seem like a good design.  The dealer told me that it is
not very secure, and he had heard cases where it came off and dropped the
lens on the floor.  I am surprised that Leica would design such a thing.
Does anybody here owns one or used one?  Any comments?  I think I will
still get it, but if it's that insecure, I will think it over.

							Thanks!

							William Hong
							hong@cps.cmich.edu