To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica M Lens Carrier?
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 10:15:45 -0400

I've had an M Holder for about 9 months and love it.  There is absolutely no
issue of it falling off. BS.

It's a real convenience, particulary in a hot climate when try to travel
light, and extra pockets arn't available.  I don't use it all the time (it
does make the Leica a much more "visible" camera) but when descretness isn't
an issue, it's a joy.  Highly recommended.

Michael