To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Fwd: "Eica" Camera
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 14:19:13 +0200

Hi Group!

I found this strange message in the newsgroups. Maybe some of our experts
know something about this camera. The original posters address is

        Gary Blakeley <blakeley@helix.net>

As you might have noticed the name of the camera is only one letter apart
from "Leica" - like my last name which is only one letter apart from "Leitz"
and very similar to "Wetzlar"... :)

Bye, Edi.