To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 metering
From: fortunko@boulder.nist.gov (C.M. Fortunko)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 00:12:44 -0600

Eric,

I use my M5 a lot and my meter is fine. I know that the metering mechanism
of the M5 is more fragile than that of the M6. But the M5 is a Leica and it
is built like a Tiger tank. However, I like your point of view. I wish there
were more people like you. Then the M5s would not appreciate as quickly.

I don't know first hand about the CL, but have heard that it, too, is a fine
camera. So, let us know where you heard this rumor about the M5 being fragile?

Best regards,

Chris

Replies: Reply from Edward Meyers <aghalide@phantom.com> (Re: M6 metering)
Reply from "Henk Thijs" <henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be> (M5)