To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@phantom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 12:52:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Bill Grimwood wrote:

> I am having problems with a west coast dealer sending me a lens but not
> sending the lens caps.  He keeps promising to send them but he keeps
> stalling and it has been over two months now.  One of the caps he has in
> stock but he won't ship it. Has anyone else had problems with Don Chatterton?

Maybe the caps are figured into the profit. My guess is that he'll
eventually offer them to you for a price, add shipping and handling
(which gives additional profit). Now that you've told the world about
the missing caps he should send them to you free, in a hurry. Keep the
many  potential clients of this dealer up to date on what happens.>
Ed Meyers