To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: SL2
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 14:29:16 -0400
Cc: ewelch@gp.magick.net

Speaking of the SL2, I remember reading (in the LHSA magazine?) a year
or two ago about a number of "new" SL2's entering the market.  For a
while one saw these cameras advertised in Shutterbug and the like, at
quite a high price, and I remember reading that the fit and finish
were quite good, so that it is unlikely they were (for example)
post-Soviet knockoffs.

But I never read an explanation of where they came from.  Who made
these SL2s?  Why did they suddenly show up a year or two ago?

Patrick Sobalvarro

Replies: Reply from esk <oyster@gis.net> (Re: SL2)