To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, paul@research.att.com
Subject: unscrewing an M mount
From: Barrett_Bill/web_media@webster2.websteruniv.edu
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 96 17:47:59 -0500

Item Subject: Message text
Paul,

On the few occasions when I've wanted to remove the adapter (e.g., to
photograph all the bits and pieces for insurance documentation), I
unscrew the lens from the adapter while it's attached to the M camera,
then find it pretty easy to remove the bayonet adapter from the camera
body by itself.

Bill Barrett
Webster University
St. Louis