To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: direct print from Scala
From: Mark_Bishop@ipc.co.uk (Mark Bishop)
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 17:57:38 +0100

Soichi Tsunoda <soichi.tsunoda@medtronic.com> wrote:
>I like Agfa Scala B/W slides very much. Then I want to print them directly on
>B/W paper. Any suggestion or tip to make a successful print?

I too am seduced by the look of a Scala transparency and use the film a fair
amount. Unfortunately I do not possess a darkroom of my own or time to use one,
but I have had some quite pleasing prints made of Scala slides by a London pro
lab, which printed them onto ordinary Cibachrome using the conventional colour
slide printing process. This gives a choice of regular or high contrast, a high
gloss finish and the benefit of retaining the colour bias of the original.