To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Sorry
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 14:13:26 +0200

My apologies to all: I sent two messages to the group that were intended for Laurent. Of course, this was the result of our voting for the "reply to" field to contain the group's address instead of the sender's address. Thus you have to expect that idiots like me do the wrong thing once or twice. No academic title will prevent me from doing that. :)

Sorry, Edi.

Replied: 14 May 96 08:33