To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 60 Minutes and HCB
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 10:41:28 +0200

>     I believe the cine, other narratives, etc., were taken from a
>documentary (which I don't think has been released yet) prepared by Sarah
>Moon, who helped set up the "60 Minutes" interview and was sitting next to
>HCB throughout the interview.

If my memory serves me right a friend of mine from England told me that Sarah Moon's documentary had been broadcasted by the BBC last year. [It was also shown during the Minneapolis Institute of Art HCB exhibition.] Also, I video taped a HCB special that was broadcasted by the French/German culture channel "arte" about one year ago. But as I couldn't see HCB on "60 minutes" (sigh!) 'cause we don't get CBS here I don't know where the things you're talking about have been taken from.

Bye, Edi.