To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Reflections from a new M6 owner
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 09:17:37 -0400

Humm,

Maybe what I'm refering to isn't called the M grip(!).  What I have is the
Leica gizmo that attaches to the base plate and that allows a second lens to
be attached to it.  This second lens kind of hangs down below the camera and
can serve as a grip or a monopod, though its real usefullness is the ability
to quickly change between the lens on the body and the one beneath.  In hot
weather whentraveling light and without too many pockets, it's really
convenient.

Sorry if I've confused this with something else.

Michael