To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Salgado
From: saminad@amoco.saclay.cea.fr (Laurent SAMINADAYAR)
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 16:47:17 +0200

Hi there!
I don't think that 4 or 5 cameras is that much: remember that a Leica is not
so expensive as compared with the prices of the lab.
For exemple: for me, a reportage is around 250 36-exposures films, 350
plastic prints, and 30 exhibition prints.
The price of a tri-X film is about 30FF. At Pictorial Service,
processing+contact sheet is around 85FF, a plastic prints is about 60FF, and
an exhibition print (framed) around 1000FF.
A leica M6 + 2/35 new is 30000FF.
Make the comparison!
Best Regards.
P.S.: 1FF~4.5US$