To: "'Leica List'" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Tamron Adaptall Lenses
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@sol.wf.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 11:32:41 -0500
Encoding: 15 TEXT

The thread about Adorama lenses for Leica M cameras has caused a
back-burner idea fo mine to resurface. I have long been toying with the
idea of filling in some "gaps" in my R-series lenses with Tamron Adaptalls.
My part of the country is Leica-challenged, so I don't know anyone who has
done this - or even uses Tamron lenses on any camera.

I am particularly considering the 90/2.5 Macro and the 28-70/3.5 Zoom.
 Does anyone have experience with Tamron lenses? I don't expect Leica
quality, obviously, but are they pretty good?  decent?  junk?   Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

Chuck
cwarman@sol.wf.net

Replies: Reply from Edward Meyers <aghalide@phantom.com> (Re: Tamron Adaptall Lenses)