To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Kodalux processing
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 1996 17:57:09 -0400 (EDT)
Date-Warning: Date header was inserted by InfoAve.Net

Forget it, Dick. I have had nothing but problems with Kodalux. They
continued to routinely ruin 20% of the film I sent them - they always sent
apology letters and new film. I pointed out to them that replacement film
does not replace irreplaceable transparencies; however, they didn't seem to
care. I switched to Fuji two years ago and haven't regreted it. Try Velvia
for landscapes and Provia or Sensia for people. I process my own E-6 with a
Jobo processor and haven't ruined a roll yet. Good luck - Tina

At 02:19 PM 6/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Just saw a posting on rec.photo.misc complaining about Kodalux processing
>from the Dallas plant.  I have had problems here also.  What  about the
>group??? I use K64 exclusively and would hate to change.  Where else is good
>for K64 processing???  Hey, I use it in Leicas - so I guess I can ask this
>question here???
>
>Dick Hemingway
>Norman, Ok

Images by Tina Manley