To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Elmar 135 - opinions sought
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 1996 12:57:20 -0400

Well, I'm selling it for several reasons.  I DO love the 135 focal length
and have no difficulty with the VF image on my M6, though I recognize that
others do.  However, I have the 4/135 Tele and the 2.8/135 and also own --
and probably shoot more with -- the 4/135 Jupiter, the Russian-made clone of
the Prewar Zeiss Sonnar.  As I can adapt the 4/135 Tele-Elmar lens head to
my Bellows or Viso rigs, I see no reason to clog my shelves with ANOTHER
4/135 lens.  It is a fine performer, though:  I used the daylights out of my
last one and found it a perfectly satisfactory lens.

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!