To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #92
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@mail.microserve.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 17:25:12 -0700

My father has a IIIg in Mint/Mint- condition that he's interested in
selling along with the 50mm 2.8 collapsible lens. I follow the prices in
Shutterbug and have a pretty good idea what retail currently is. What I
was wondering is if anyone in LUG knows what the percentage of the retail
price is usually offered and whether it's better to sell via classifieds
or privately?