To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Tamarkin Wealth...
From: photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Bill & Sherril)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 19:15:39 -0700

>	Hi Group -
>
>	Right. It's a bit sickening. Now I have a second
>	reason for NOT buying at Tamarkin & Co. (The other
>	is the added 8% New York State sales tax levy.)
>
>	-- Wolfgang

Hello Wolfgang,

You are wrong...very wrong about the first reason.  And, you are right
about the second reason.

Let me ask you this, when you have a photo that someone is interested
in for commercial purposes, do you give it to them to use free of
charge, or do you try to get as much as you can for it??

Question #2, what is the differance between your picture and the item
that Mr. Tamarkin bought??

Regards,
Bill Erfurth
Evergreen, CO