To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Shutter whizzle sound
From: Hans Pahlen <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 18:15:39 +0200 (MET DST)

Today I was very happy to purchase a black chrome Wetzlar-made M4 in superb
finish. BUT, the camera has never been serviced, and the shutter sound on
1/15th does not "sound right". There is a "whizzing sound", instead of the
characteristic echo sound, so I will send the camera for adjustment.
I have no time to do it before my summer vacation, so my question is: How
much will this influence the shutter speeds? (I would like to bring this
body for B/W photography, as the shutter speeds seem OK when I look at the
shutter operating an all speeds.)

Thanks in advance for any reply!

Regards Hans Pahlen
hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se