To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Prints
From: Laurent SAMINADAYAR <saminad@amoco.saclay.cea.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 18:05:07 +0200

Hi Leon!
welcome on this list. I think your question is quite interesting, and all I
can say you is the following:
I can give you the address of very good labs in Paris (Pictorial Service for
example), but it is very very expensive; I think that's good if you want big
enlargement or very high quality. For example, they are very good if you
want to make an exhibition. The problem is if you want everyday prints;
Personnally, I prefer pay some money than spend hours in the darkroom; but
that's a personnal opinion.
Send me a mail if I can help.
Best Regards,
Laurent.

Leon wrote:
I am new on the list and have enjoyed following the discussions for a
while.  Someone did bring up a good point regarding photos.  They mentioned
that quickie processing has made it difficult to really tell what you're
getting
on your film (unless you print your own or shoot slides).  Does anyone have
any suggestions or experience with someplace which does a good job with 4x6
prints?  I'm not particularly looking for someone to do single reprint
enlargements; I'm interested in someplace to send my roll for development
and printing of good quality the first time through.  Any thoughts would be
appreciated.

                               Thanks,

                              Leon Bell
                                    /\_/\