To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Tokyo Fish Market & 35mm Summilux
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 11:53:08 -0700

Michael---
     Nice story. The Tokyo fish market has been at the top of my places I'd
like to photograph for a long time. My former boss went on to a stint as the
fisheries attache at the US Embassy in Tokyo, and one of the features of the
job that he really enjoyed was escorting the odd visiting dignitary around
the fish market. I always meant to get over there for a visit before his
appointment was over, but never did.
     By the way, I've found that Kodachrome 200 handles mixed lighting
(daylight/tungsten/mercury-vapor/flourescent) very well for a color
transparency. It can pe pushed to a speed of 400 quite sucessfully, though
that sort of processing may not be as easily obtained in NZ as it is here.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.