To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: RE: E-mail Problem
From: Walt Newcomb <walt.newcomb@paonline.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 96 17:26:24 -0700

At 03:52 PM 6/16/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Would someone let me know whether my messages still have "garbage" files
attached? I can't tell from my end.

>Thanks,
>
>Chuck
>
>This msg had a file attached when sent to LUG
>

>Attachment Converted: C:\EUDORA\ATTACH\WINMAIL.DAT
 As you can see by the kast line, this message came complete with an
attachment.  It appears to be some sort of MIME-encoded item, since I can
decode to still-unintelligible material using MIME-decodong software.

Walt
   Walt Newcomb - Harrisburg PA
  - walt.newcomb@paonline.com  -
   - 75010.72@compuserve.com -