To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Used Leica Dealers in Toronto?
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 08:34:18 -0400

At 08:58 PM 18/06/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello, could anyone recommend a good used Leica dealer in Toronto?
>Thanks! --Ichiro

The best, in my opinion, is ALT Camera.  They are located downtown at the
corner of Queen and Church streets.  They have prices on both new and used
Leica equipment that are competative with the best US mailorder prices.
They may, in fact, be one of the least expensive outlets in the world.
Their used equipment has a 1 year store warrenty.  Some of their staff is
very Leica knowledgable, some less so.  Make sure that you ask for a Leica
expert.

Try and visit during mid-weekday hours.  On weekends they can be VERY busy.

Henry's, just around the corner, also has some used Leica gear, but the
selection is small and the staff not as familier with the products.

About 10 blocks east of Chruch street on Queen is Vistek, Canada's largest
camera retailer and also a Leica dealer.  Again, a smaller selection.

Let me know if I can provide any other information.

Michael