To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Nikon F5 or why I like my R7
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 96 14:34 PDT

>>The F5 looks neat, but I'll keep my F4.  Nothing on the F5 tempts me.  Now,
>>if the Leica R8 is a decent box maybe I'll be convinced to finally scrap my
>>Nikon gear and go to Leica for SLR as well as RF.  :-)
>>
>>Michael

--------------------------

All this talk about F4's & F5's  (I used to own Nikon gear before I got an
R5 & really liked the stuff!). And much ado about the rumoured Leica R8.

Perhaps I'm showing my ignorance here, or maybe I've just had my head
stuffed in the sand for a while, but is there anyone out there who has heard
any rumours (or, better yet, has solid knowledge) of what an R8 might be
like or when it will appear?

Call it idle curiosity.

Thanks in advance.
David Young: youngs@IslandNet.com