To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Pradovit P 2002 projector
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 16:27:04 -0500

I need advice.  I presently have a Kodak Ektagraphic III ATF projector with
a golden navitar 4" /2.8 lens and a leica 90mm /f2.5 colorplan CF lens.  I'm
thinking of giving this to my daughter and buyin a Pradovit P 2002 projector
with the 90mm /f2.5 Colorplan-P CF lens and perhaps also the 90mm /f2.5
Super-Colorplan-P lens.  I don't have many slides glass mounted so don't
know about the super lens which is flat field.

I would like comments about the comparative features of these two
projectors.  My wife and I project slides almost exclusively - due to eye
problems and no more space to hang pics <g>

Thanks

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK