To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Film choice: Durability... -Reply
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 1996 23:31:59 -0700

At 09:19 PM 7/6/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Hey Eric, did you realize that you were "waxing" so eloquently???

Jack,

Some times the journalist pops out in me and my writing takes off. Not all
that often, though I have been contemplating writing a novel recently (with
the help of some heavy-duty editor of course). That will happen when Leica
goes AF, I'm afraid.

I'm trying to come up with an idea where a photojournalist is the hero. Oh
well, no one will take that seriously! <G>

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier