To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: leica and APS
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 08:47:12 -0700

At 03:16 PM 7/8/96 +0100, you wrote:
>I know I risk being drummed out of LUG but here goes...
>
>IMHO this APS format is not at all bad. Why? Because it identifies a
>quantifiable need and serves it well at a decent return to the manufacturers.

Where do you get it processed? Has the local 1 hour photo jumped on board?
If that's the case, maybe I'm being too pessimistic. I think Leica could use
it if it's successful, for their point and shoots. Size has always been an
issue with Leica, them being on the side of proving small is not bad. Who knows?

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier
NPPA Job Information Bank Chair
Region 11

Immature poets borrow, mature poets steal"

T. S. Eliot

Replies: Reply from Jack Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com> (Re: leica and APS)